Ample onsite parking is available for motel guests with stairs conveniently located in the middle and on each end of the motel.
We offer several types of dog-friendly accommodations, so you don't have to leave your furry family members behind.
Guests have unlimited access to free high-speed wireless internet as well as in-room smart tv's.
A beautiful oceanfront location provides access to the beach via the motel's private crossover. Restaurants, quaint shops, and area attractions are only minutes away in Topsail Beach and Surf City.
When you stay at Sea Vista, you don't have to miss any of your favorite TV shows! Each room offers standard cable and new, in 2018, larger screens.
Each room is equipped with a coffee maker. Bring your favorite coffee to enjoy in the comfort of your own room or private balcony.
Fun For The Whole FamilySea Vista has it all!
At Sea Vista, there are activities that the whole family will enjoy. Relax at the beach, do some fishing, build a sandcastle, or go shopping nearby. Take advantage of the great weather and utilize the nearby pedestrian/bike path (bike rack located outside of the office). We have something for everyone here on Topsail Island!
Nights At Sea VistaTake in the beautiful sunsets or head out for a night of fun.
Take a stroll along the beach and enjoy breathtaking sunsets or enjoy the view right from your room or private balcony. Or head out for a night on the town! With many nearby restaurants, nightclubs, and taverns, you will never be bored. And if staying in is your preference, you can relax in your comfortable room equipped with high-speed internet and basic cable.
Updated Office and Housekeeping Service for 2020...we have made a few changes to make your Beach Experience as safe as possible...
Our office is open to phone calls and is staffed as normal! However the office is closed to foot traffic...easy help information is posted in your rooms or just call us at 910-328-2171 during your stay for anything you need!
To allow us more time to clean and keep everyone safer, we have changed how we check you in and check out to the following:
********UPDATED INFO: 05/01/2020 Below you will find updated procedures and pertinent information regarding your stay:
- Check-in is after 4:00 PM and check-out is before 10:00 AM. Due to increased cleaning EARLY CHECK INS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR 2020 on any dates and unfortunately exceptions cannot be made.
- Office open only for phone calls and closed to foot traffic. Office is staffed for phone calls 8.30am-7pm daily To keep both you and our team safe, the office door will not be open.
- If you are arriving after 8:00 PM, please call the office before 12 noon (910-328-2171) on the date of your arrival so we can make arrangements for a late check-in.
- You will be called the day before or morning of check-in to confirm your stay and your card will be charged at that time.
- On day of arrival you can call the office anytime AFTER 3pm to receive the code to access the lockbox next to your room door, this will give you the key to your room, inside is your room key. Check in is at 4pm and there are NO EARLY CHECK INS DUE TO ROOM CLEANING.
- Friendly guides and instructions are on office door and in rooms for a variety of things you might need
- For linen service during your stay please leave soiled linens in bag provided outside you door, give us a call and we will run fresh linens right up to you in a fresh bag and place by your door.
- Pet Policy: Dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a leash. Most mature dogs are welcome--no puppies (under 1 year of age); no aggressive dogs are allowed. The town actively enforces the leash ordinance. Dogs must be on a leash at all times when on motel property. There is a $50 fee per pet, per stay with a maximum of 2 pets per room. Unfortunately, we can not accommodate cats. An additional cleaning fee will be charged to any room for Cats.