- Q: Are your rooms oceanfront?
- A: All rooms are oceanfront, except the apartments.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?
- A: When your reservation is for a holiday week or weekend you will be responsible for ALL room charges unless you cancel 2 weeks prior (before midnight) to your arrival. There is a 7-day cancellation period (before midnight) for all other dates. Submit cancellation requests to email@example.com.
- Q: What are your check in/out times?
- A: Check in is after 3:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM. Call 910.328.2171 to make arrangements for a late arrival.
- Q: Is there a minimum night stay?
- A: Yes, except for March & November, weekends require a 2-night minimum stay of Friday and Saturday nights. Designated holidays require a minimum 3-night stay.
- Q: Do you allow pets?
- A: While not all units allow dogs, we are dog-friendly in most units. Dogs must be over a year old and under 70 pounds. Up to two (2) dogs are allowed and there is a $50 fee per dog for the stay. Please see breed restrictions when you book online. Dogs must be leashed.
- Q: Do you offer any discounts?
- A: We offer discounts for senior citizens who are 65 or older. We also offer an extended stay discount for seven (7) days or longer. And finally, we offer a military discount. Call our front desk for more info.
- Q: Do you have any adjoining rooms?
- A: Adjoining rooms on the 2nd floor are 201/202; 203/204; 205/206; and 207/208. Third floor adjoining rooms are 301/302; 303/304; 305/306; and 307/308.
MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RENT A ROOM