- Q: Are your rooms oceanfront?
- A: All rooms are oceanfront, except the apartments.
- Q: What is your cancellation policy?
- A: Cancellation policy is 72 hours prior to your arrival date. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the cancellation.
- Q: What are your check in/out times?
- A: Check in is after 3:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM.
- Q: Has the motel reopened since Hurricane Florence?
- We have! We are currently offering a limited number of units for rental. Please call for details--910.650.3418.
- Q: Is there a minimum night stay?
- A: Yes, occasionally, depending on the unit type or the time of year. Memorial weekend and Labor Day weekend require 3-night minimums while 4th of July week requires a 7-night stay.
- Q: Do you allow pets?
- A: While not all units allow dogs, we are dog-friendly in most units. Dogs must be over a year old and under 70 pounds. Up to two (2) dogs are allowed and there is a $50 fee per dog for the stay. Please see breed restrictions when you book online.
- Q: Do you offer any discounts?
- A: We offer discounts for senior citizens who are 65 or older. We also offer an extended stay discount for seven (7) days or longer. And finally, we offer a military discount. Call our front desk for more info.
- Q: Do you have any adjoining rooms?
- A: Adjoining rooms on the 2nd floor are 201/202; 203/204; 205/206; and 207/208. Third floor adjoining rooms are 301/302; 303/304; 305/306; and 307/308.
MUST BE 25 OR OLDER TO RENT A ROOM